working on eliminating a few words...

Go down

working on eliminating a few words...

Post  Benita on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 am

In creating my new hologram,
I'm working on eliminating the 5 words listed below. I"ve been using these words for so
long that it is sort of challenging to create new phrases...help me out!

1. Want > I choose to have or I will create

2. Need >

3. Try >

4. Can't >

5. I don't know > It's coming to me
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Re: working on eliminating a few words...

Post  beachy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi Benita,

Need - want, desire, I am inspired to have, my current favorite.

Try - currently engaged in, playing with, checking it out as in instead of I will try, I will check that out

Can't - it doesn't inspire me, doesn't resonate with me now, that is instead of saying I can't do that. Or I have not done it up until now, so
that we will be wide open for later. As in I can't skate.

beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 pm

THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!! I'm printing this, if you come up with more, please post!
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 am

I think that this word should also be added to the elimination list, word #6... any ideas for new phrases?

6. Hope >
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

Hope out - believe, as in I believe it's coming,
know, as in I know I am getting thin,
I am, as in I am going to the gym instead of I hope to get there today,
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I AM.....that which i Seek

Post  lmichelin3 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm

I....AM.....Creating
I .....AM....Allowing
I.....AM....
lmichelin3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Lisa, I love your image!
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 pm

I used to be heavy on affirmations so I would replace such words as these with my latest invention of a new affirmation. It worked extremely well for me. I think that this was because that was my reality – my hologram.
I have a vast library of affirmations I have invented – hundreds and hundreds of them.

But something happened. I discovered the energy of the cosmos and together we created a new reality. What I find is that I don’t need to eliminate words anymore.
Now when I see something new – from a new perspective – I find I am simply no longer able to use the old words anymore. It is effortless.

Here is something you might like to do.
What if you tried out a ‘what if reality’ like “What if I am the ALL THAT IS?”
So lets go together and I assure you I am not talking flippantly. I do know what it is like to spend years trying to eliminate words. I hope you enjoy the adventure and let me know what happened.
Benita: Like the drop of water in the ocean I am the ALL THAT IS (this is not an affirmation – if you think about it – it is not possible for you to be anything else. You are pure energy – the substance of the universe – you are born of the dust of the stars)
Steve: Hi Benita I’m here too. I am the ALL THAT IS also. In fact we’re all here with you. Hey look! Isn’t that Sonia over there? :-) As I look out through the eyes of the ALL THAT IS - I am amazed. Suddenly I can see further than my physical eyes can see. And what I see is that there is nothing to want, nothing to need, nothing negative to try and eliminate, no can’ts - only infinite possibilities, and as far as ‘I don’t know’ it is a meaningless concept. I don’t know anything and I don’t need to know anything. There is no knowledge to be attached to. There are no barrows to push and no soap boxes to stand on. There is nothing to know outside of the ALL THAT IS which I already am.
Now my experience in this new reality (and every one of our experiences are different) is that it's not about money - I drive a cheap old van about 16 years old and I live in a very ordinary old house, but large sums of money, which I have no desire to hold on to for myself, pass through my hands. Infinitely more than I ever dream of happens by the day (and I have lots of dreams) in an exquisitely beautiful way and life has a magicality about it. Here in the COSMIC REALITY we can all be whatever we want to be (not what we were meant to be or what someone else thinks we should be) and we all harmonize together giving energy to one another (as you yourself have given to me). There is no pre-destined purpose for any of us. Its fun to play in the cosmic playground and as we spontaneously share our energy our lives are all changed in their own unique way and the world becomes a better place (as a by product).
Steve

View user profile http://www.dragonriders.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Well, I'll admit that learning about the duality of reality a couple of years ago was mentally challenging for me at first, but with some patience and determination, I'm finally absorbing some of this stuff. I say this because honestly, it takes a minute for many folks to gravitate towards these ideas, concepts and new perspectives. It can be extremely difficult and don't come as effortlessly for everyone. My expansion comes in baby steps and there are certainly reasons, mental blocks, why I literally have to read and view most things multiple times, in order to, grasp the concept of what's being said. This all sounds great when one has completely surrendered into a space of open mindedness, allowing, and have released the past life and current life, mentally streaming data attachments.

"I" is much clearer for me today, because I'm more awareness of my experiences. Actually, I 'intellectually' really do understand what you mean when you say "Here in the COSMIC REALITY we can all be whatever we want to be (not what we were meant to be or what someone else thinks we should be)."

This sounds so wonderful, but there's another collective reality that involves moving about and living in the every changing world of form. Here is where the difficulties arise and they can become very challenging and often times frustrating...continue reading some of the daily experiences & challenges here on this forum.

I would love to hear some of your learning experiences and how you moved through them.
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 pm

The topic of our discussion is “working on eliminating a few words”. You are saying you would love me to share some of my learning experiences and how I moved through them.

First of all though Benita, can I say a few things. (1) Please forgive me. I was not speaking lightly of people’s problems. I did not mean LIFE was effortless. Like you say life is full of challenges and often there is pain. And very often things do not go the way we expect them to. I was trying to convey that ELIMINATING WORDS IS EFFORTLESS if we imagine (imagine – not believe) that we are a cosmic being. (2) Not for a moment could I deny that extremely difficult things happen for people including myself and some people have such painful experiences that I have never had that I would not be so arrogant as to say how I would react in their circumstances. What I am doing here is sharing my experiences. I am not saying that everyone else or anyone else should have exactly the same experience as me. When any one of us share our experiences in the now others see things they have not seen before. I saw what I had not seen before when you shared your experience in the workshop. A window opened for me and I saw through the eyes of my imagination (my cosmic eyes) something so powerful it has lived with me in the depths of my being ever since.

All those words you have mentioned that you would like to eliminate – want, need, try, can’t, and I don’t know, I have dealt with a long time ago. Only because I have been around a bit longer than you and had more time to deal with them. I dealt with them in the same way as you are trying to deal with them and eventually moved through them. You specifically said “help me out”. But I am not into “helping people out” because it sets up a separation between you and me. There is the helper and the one being helped. But you and I are one. We are not separate and I think we resonate with one another otherwise we would not be having this discussion and neither would we both be on the same workshop of Sonia’s.

If you want me and others to help you, it implies two things:

Firstly, that we can help you get to where we are, or at least help you get to somewhere you are not presently at. There is a problem with this. I, you and the others are not somewhere you are not. You are not in a different place to where you think you want to be. I am not where you are not. I am not in a better place than you, or a higher place, or a more knowledgeable place or a more spiritual place. Where I am, you are. And where you are, I am.

Secondly, I cannot “help” you based on what happened in the past or on what happened to me in the past. This would imply that we live in a static universe. A static universe is another great illusion. We live in an evolutionary universe. And in an evolutionary universe there is no assurance that what worked in the past will work in the now.
What worked in the past is what was happening in the past. What works in the now is what is happening now. This is why the words you spoke in the workshop – “How do we know we are not already dead?” – came to me like a bolt out of the blue - because I am not evolved more that you or you more than me. We are both at the same point in the same evolved universe on the same wavelength sharing our energies with one another. THOSE WORDS CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE COSMIC BEING YOU ARE. THOSE WORDS EXPLAIN/CONVEY VERY POWERFULLY TO ME WHY ‘ELIMINATING’ WORDS IS SO EFFORTLESS. I AM DEAD TO THE STATIC REALITY. I AM DEAD TO THE COLLECTIVE CONSENSUS REALITY THAT I WAS BORN INTO AND GIVEN TO BELIEVE THAT THAT WAS ALL THERE WAS – THAT THAT WAS THE ONLY CHOICE I HAD OR EVER WOULD HAVE. I am a cosmic being. I am dead to the static reality. These are not affirmations. These are not the words of a spiritual dreamer with my head in the clouds and my feet not touching the ground. These are simply the words of imagination. And this imagination affects my physical body and the life I live in my physical body which is firmly planted on the earth. We are all blessed with this faculty of imagination. This is because we are all cosmic beings.

If I shared my learning experiences over the particular words you mention and how I moved through them in the past I would be doing you a disservice. This is because how I moved through them then is not how I would move through them now. How I would move through them now is a lot more powerful than how I did then. So it would be very mean of me to share with you how you could ‘eliminate’ these words doing what I did in the past when I know there is a much more powerful way that you can ‘move through them’ now. I can only share how I am moving through the experiences I am having now.

There is only the now and you are sharing with me what you are experiencing now. I can only do the same – share with you what is happening with me now because it is now that our paths are crossing.

Here is an experience of what I would in the past have called:
“HOW I ELIMINATED THE WORD HELP FROM MY VOCABULARY”
But now I would call it:
“HOW THE WORD ‘HELP’ VANISHED FROM MY VOCABULARY EFFORTLESSLY WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING”.

Some years ago I set up a company called Opportunity Creators Ltd. I wanted to HELP the world become a better place. And I did just that. If you care to you can read about it on www.opportunitycreators.co.nz. I HELPED thousands of people have a better life. It was wonderful and it still is wonderful because what I did then was set up a kind of perpetual motion and the results are still happening now. I could not have done it without my wonderful employees who all work so hard. The company gave the money but in order to be able to do so I took a smaller wage than I would have received which was less than some of my employees even though I did considerably more hours than any of my employees.

Throughout the world there are a huge number of people doing good and helping the world to be a better place to live in and this is a wonderful thing.

But I personally was struggling with the word HELP. I had an uneasiness about it. I feel things like this in my body. My body felt uncomfortable. I asked my body and myself why this was so. I thought long and hard about the word HELP. I analyzed how I felt when people said to me, “Thank you so much for HELPING me”. And I felt ghastly when they said it. At that time I also subscribed to the belief that I was here on earth for a purpose. And my purpose was to help others in my unique way. At the time of starting the company I had even come to believe that I with a group of others had come to earth specifically to help others.

Now I am not speaking for others or accusing others of being in the same position as me over the word HELP. But for me personally I realized that I could not HELP others without a reality and a way of understanding the world that encompassed a HELPER and THE ONE BEING HELPED or THE ONE NEEDING HELP. And if this was so then the HELPER was HELPING the ONE BEING HELPED up to a better life. This meant for me that I could not do this in reality without there being some way in which the HELPER was higher up than THE ONE NEEDING HELP. I wasn’t into giving people a fish. I was HELPING them up – giving them a hand up so they could catch fish themselves. This was more than I could handle. I needed to get rid of the word HELP. I struggled with this for years and made no headway whatsoever.

A long time later I saw that we were all cosmic beings having a human experience. We are all beings of light. We are all in the same place – a place where there is no up or down. Up and down belong to the world of measurements – the static world. I, a cosmic being of light cannot be in a different place to you, another cosmic being of light. I am infinite – you are infinite. I cannot help you up and you cannot help me up. I am already where you are. The word HELP vanished effortlessly in a puff of smoke and a flash of light. All this stuff about personal growth and beings of a higher order helping those of a lower order does exist but in an illusory reality where human beings believe they are human beings who may or may not have the occasional cosmic experience.

So this is how my experience is now. First I will gradually become aware of a word that is inconsistent with me being a cosmic being. The moment this becomes clear the word vanishes effortlessly from my vocabulary. It is not a matter of me saying to myself, “I will not say this word anymore” and then when I say it, despite my trying, getting frustrated about it. It is not a matter of searching for a method of eliminating it – like NLP or some powerful spiritual method of which there are many.

Benita, this is not about BELIEF. I don’t BELIEVE I am a cosmic being. Neither is it an affirmation I say repeatedly hoping it will become true. If you want to engage me in discussion on that level then I have to say to you, “I don’t know whether I am a cosmic being or not”. I choose instead to live in the realm of imagination. I imagine I am a cosmic being. In the infinite cosmos of imagination I am a cosmic being and you are too. And when I live this life of imagination in the physical world I am astonished at what happens. It brings tears to my eyes as I am writing this and I think of the wonderful things that are happening for other people as I live this life of imagination. I no longer HELP PEOPLE – I WORK WITH PEOPLE. It not only affects my life, it affects the lives of those around me in a huge way. Now I understand that the world as it is does not have to be, because IT IS THE FIGMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE’S IMAGINATION – in large part the imagination of greedy people who want the world to be the way it is for their own benefit – and they have been able to do this because of the illusion they have created of what money is and how it works.

If you are interested, the essence of how I live now can be seen on my website www.dragonriders.biz . I still create opportunities for others as I did originally in Opportunity Creators Ltd. Now I create opportunities for incredibly creative people who are locked into doing jobs they hate with no way of ever expressing their creativity just so they can earn enough to live. And with no money to pay them that is visible in the illusory reality I offer them a contract to work with me. If I dared to do a budget it would show that what I am doing is not possible. For the large part there is no job description. I pay them to be creative in whatever way their creative energy inspires them. They now have a job doing what they love. It is a dream come true for them. Together we invent ways in which we can set in motion the money flow. But this is a by product of what we do, not the focus, and it is done in a completely different way to the way in which money is generally perceived to work. When they thank me for helping them I tell them I am not helping them. I am not acting out of a philanthropic heart. I am employing them because I can see the incredible amount of fun we can have together in this amazing cosmic playground we have the privilege to find ourselves in. I tell them and it is genuine, “I am so privileged to have the opportunity to work with you.” Since I have been doing this I have never had so much fun in all my life and unexpectedly my own creativity has shot through the roof. The thought that this would happen had not even occurred to me. Another by product of all this is that before my very eyes the world is becoming a better place because of the dramatic changes in these people’s lives.

Finally, thank you for bringing me out of my little cubbyhole and energizing and invigorating me to clarify some of my thinking and forgive my presumption but I cannot help thinking I have energized you too :-). You understand by now why I would not say "and I hope you too have been energized by this discussion". You have really energized me so because we are one it is not possible that you too have not been energized.
Steve

View user profile http://www.dragonriders.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 pm

WOW! It must have taken you the entire day to write this Cool . There are quite a few others here that participate regularly on this forum and I'm sure they will appreciate your sharing, your experiences, your insight and your light. Actually, I placed these words here after listening to a video that spoke about "eliminating these words" from our vocabulary as they are not in resonance with the universal flow of already having. So the words are simply here as reminders, information or tools of guidance and like many other posts on this forum, to generate conversation that will assist us in our expansion.

Dive right in to some of the other topics that are being discussed!
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 pm

very interesting.
I must say that yesterday I ran into a video in which was stated the following:
When we hear a word or concept it brings up an emotion and we form an opinion or story which is all based on our past and we use it to design our future
thus eliminating our choice.
He recommended that we first look at the picture it forms, then make a decision to go deeper and deeper and ultimately bring it to point o and
then see what feeling we have.

It is very interesting to me that imagination is what everything is. So, I am back to deleting. I just took a detour and came back to yes DELETING
EVERYTHING.

beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

these words are beautiful...welcome back Very Happy
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 pm

What a powerful thread woooow!!!!!! Hey beachy can you find that video? I would love to watch it Smile
El.Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down