I'm hanging out in Light today...

Go down

I'm hanging out in Light today...

Post  Benita on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Just as the title says...i'm feeling myself right now to be surrounded by an energy field of colorful lights since early this morning. As I move about my day, i can feel this colorful energy field all around me. And I've also decided to keep my focus on this today, because this space really feels very tingly, nice, peaceful, relaxing and who knows, some very wonderful things might show up as a result of hanging out here Very Happy.

This same feeling first came very early one morning about 2 months ago. At that time I was questioning myself about some things such as...why i couldn't hold on to manifesting things, why I couldn't remember what I was doing when i was doing it, why wasn't I understanding this scientific stuff in order to live and remember it, what was I not getting and not understanding??????

Here is my description of the space that I am feeling today... Very early one morning, i was suddenly awakened out of my sleep and I heard and saw this... You are not separate from anything, everything is connected, everything is you and at the same time that I was feeling this I was also seeing this... a beaming white light shining from the heart area of a human body, and other colorful lights appeared to be coming from the chakra centers of that body. All of the lights were connecting to a colorful energy field surrounding that entire body. Now this body and light auras, was centered within a very massive black energy field (i presumed this to be a much higher energy field) and way, way, way off in the distance of this black energy field appeared to be a white horizon.

I think that I was given this feeling to answer those questions and also to give me another level of understanding the oneness of everything. However, now I'm a little bit curious to know about that horizon that I saw, what's beyond the higher energy field, what's beyond the Universal Consciousness?
Benita
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm hanging out in Light today...

Post  Benita on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Something showed up while I was hanging out in that space...

Ok Sonia, I think that this has to do with yet another level of observing myself and really knowing the oneness of everything. It came to me again while I was hanging out in this colorful energy field that WE ARE the higher consciousness that this auric energy field flows FROM, including the chakras, the emotions, the thoughts are all flowing FROM the higher self, individuated as me. But it is to FEEL this flow FROM me. Feeling all within my reality flowing from me, from the apex of this higher consciousness that I AM.

So now I'm feeling the energy a little differently. It sort of feels like I'm walking around, going about my daily work and living an "out of body" experience. I'm noticing that sounds appear to be a little louder, like my hearing is more enhanced. I feel that this is also working for my eyes so that I won't need the reading glasses anymore. In fact, I'm typing this without my glasses as i notice that feeling this experience is really clearing up my vision...it becomes very clear and then goes when I stop to think about it.

One thing for sure, this is certainly another level of observing and feeling myself.
Benita
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down