The little things

Go down

The little things

Post  El.Mo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

I was reminded that tomorrow is "Thomas the Train" day at my son's pre-school, so I planned on shopping around for over-alls and perhaps a conductor hat from party city if I could find one... Well I decided to go to the Thrift store first, lo and behold I find a pair of overalls with Thomas the Train on the front in his size, only 2 dollars (This is a huge deal because anyone who knows anything about shopping at thrift stores knows that you shouldn't go looking for anything specific) !!!!!! I was bewildered, this happened after I began to deal with my boundary issues with my son, as far as letting him run a muck and do and say whatever because I subconsciously felt bad (because I have to study a lot and our apt. is cramped) and felt him lashing out at me was justified. After further examination I realized I had boundary issues all the way around in nearly every relationship I could think of but I have been doing energy work and wooooow at the things that have surfaced and made clear (that's a different story for another thread) !!!!!!!!!!

[img][/img]
El.Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The little things

Post  Benita on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey, Hey, Hey...you "manifest Creator!" You really wanted, deeply desired and then just like magic the overalls with Thomas the Train on the front in his size appeared. These experiences, all of them, are so wonderful when we're aware that we're creating all of them Laughing. Even the ones that bring on the illusion of discomfort. And since we're experiencing ourselves, getting to really know ourselves...we might as well have fun checking out ourselves.
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I just came back from the store to purchase a couple of cosmetic items and i love when then happens.... the 2 items that I needed were right there (only one of each item was just hanging there).

You gotta love it!
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 pm

See!!!!! I think it starts small so we can get used to it happening more and more on even more expansive levels... I am having to re-program myself to remembering that it's ok to have what you desire....
El.Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm looking forward to accessing bigger stuff. There must be some blocks that I need to tear down first. All of this knowing has been baby steps for me.
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down