Energy Beings

Go down

Energy Beings

Post  Benita on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 pm

What better place than to share this experience... I currently live in this beautiful old house and i just love picking & eating the natural fruit from the japanese plum trees and fig trees every day. A couple of months ago, I began to hear sounds in the house during the night time, early morning sleeping hours and as a result, have had a few experiences. I would have been a little frightened if I didn't know this stuff that I now know, but I have no fear at all. Okay, so I finally asked my inner self last week "is there another energy being besides me living in this house?" Well here is where it gets really good, last Thursday morning at approximately 4:38am, a sound coming from the kitchen woke me up. I recognized the sound as I got closer to the kitchen and there was one of my stainless steel bowls spinning around and around in the middle of the kitchen floor. I just stood there for a few minutes to access the situation before picking the bowl up and throwing it in the sink. Next, I stated these words out loud... "OK, now I know that someone is actually here and you wanted to make sure that there was no room for doubt. Unless you are here to assist me, I do not need you. Do not wake me this early in the morning just to throw dishes on the floor. If you're feeling stuck here, then go toward the light. Good night, I'm going back to bed."

Since then everything has been quiet. Do you think that I handled that situation correctly?
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Re: Energy Beings

Post  El.Mo on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Hell yea!!!! You put your foot down and no room for interpretation!!!!!!!! Your home, your space, your rules!
El.Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down