Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

matrix the movie

2 posters

Go down

matrix  the movie Empty matrix the movie

Post  beachy Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:18 pm

I was watching it again last night and apparently the cookie the oracle hands Neo is information. Cookie / computer
There seems to be a lot in the movie that is easily missed.
I like the death scene when he gets shot repeatedly and dies and then stands up and sees everything around him as waves.
I think it is possible for us to see things as waves even prior to achieving the ability to manipulate matter. Smile
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

matrix  the movie Empty Re: matrix the movie

Post  Benita Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm

I think that the more open or expanded that we become the more we see and hear. I agree, I think that the movie shows that he could see the waves because it shows that we are energy beings, and that death is an illusion. He definitely had to mentally remove/delete the death program. A Hollywood visual that energy is neither created nor destroyed and when we really know this and accept this that nothing dies. Maybe we'll just shift the energy from this, step into another reality, another dimension or select from any number of multiple possibilities that we're not even aware of yet.
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down