Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve

2 posters

Go down

A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve Empty A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve

Post  Benita Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:37 pm

We wanted to share this conversation with everyone on the forum...feel free to join in!

Steve Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 am

It's going good thanks Benita. How about you? Are you joining Sonia's new workshop? I have joined up. I just had a look around the discussions on the forum and I'm blown away. You've been so busy! Was it you who said on our last session with Sonia "What if we're already dead"? Whoever said it, the words are so powerful. I'm still inspired by them. I seem to be dying at a rapid rate to things almost daily - mostly to numerous perspectives that I now see as unnecessary baggage that have been weighing me down and cramping my style. I saw your comment on Elmo's quote on "purpose" which I see you were discussing with Elmo. The questions I ask myself about purpose are: What if there is no purpose for my life? What if consciousness in its raw form is undifferentiated? What if the way the cosmos expands is by consciousness forever changing form with no pre-determined direction or pre-destination of beings? What if I am adrift in the ocean of consciousness, with the free choice of creating new and exciting meanings for conscious existence, with those around me who resonate with my frequencies, or being sucked into the web of meanings others have created for their own benefit? Anyway just my thoughts on purpose .... speak to you again soon - Steve

Benita Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 pm

WOW! Glad you posted your picture, now we have a face to match your name Very Happy. Yes, i will definitely be joining that workshop...the title alone 'UNPLUGGED' resonates with me. I really hope that you join us on some of these discussions on this forum!!! I hope that you post your thoughts on "purpose" and any other thoughts that come to you for everyone on the forum to engage in. You've asked very good thought provoking questions and it helps each of us within our individual expansions.

In reference to your 'purpose' questions, I think that at the higher, manifest, conscious level, we really only have one purpose and that is to know that we are ultimately, this one conscious manifest field experiencing itself. Then once we finally understand this, there's no more feeling victimized by our mental illusions and then we can begin to live our lives as this light of creation, knowing that all we've ever desired, we've always had.

Yep, that was me that brought up 'being already dead.' I don't know why that came to me, but it did, along with a few more things concerning that thought. Such as...we became disconnected from the source, and shifted away from the frequency in the higher energy realms, from the conscious field of Light/God/Love and this creates the transition from the light of source, or the light of truth. So we end up here in 3D, the lowest point of the electro magnetic field or we to hell so to speak, and the only means back up to the 'light of life,' is to adjust our feelings, is to live this 3D existence, in order to shift & expand the energy frequency. Which means to live out these earthly experiences because it's the pathway that leads us back up to knowing Ourselves/God/Love or the Oneness of everything.

Steve Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 am

It is fascinating how we can all see the same thing from different perspectives. What I thought I heard you say on the workshop (and it came to me in an extremely powerful [energetic] manner), was "how do we know we are not already dead?" I immediately thought, "Yes! That's it. Benita means what if we are already dead? - dead to the static reality - dead to the illusory reality where separation from the source of all things exists as an illusion." I was looking back from the perspective of being a cosmic being having a human experience towards the illusion lived for most of my life of being a human being having the occasional cosmic experience. It seems to me that you who spoke the words were looking in the opposite direction to me from the dead reality of being disconnected from the source forwards or up to the SOURCE ALL THAT IS/Light/God/Love.

If we both take a wider view and stand back from both our views we see we are describing the same thing. Once we stand together looking at both views simultaneously, it seems to me, that the only way such a concept, of there being a way back or up to the light, can be applicable, is by thinking of ourselves as human beings. And then we need a ladder but there is never a ladder that is tall enough. But if instead we think we are cosmic beings then there is nothing to go up to because we are already there. If we are cosmic beings then we are living in the cosmic reality and we are the ALL THAT IS. For the ALL THAT IS to be THE ALL THAT IS it must by definition include the illusory reality. So either way there is nowhere to go - up or down or sideways. We are already there.

Benita we seem to be locked into a private dialogue. If you would prefer it to be public on the forum I don't have a problem with this. I am easy either way. So if you want to post what we have already discussed I am OK with this. However I need to tell you that I am a person who may "disappear" for weeks or even months on end. Every day at work (play) I have to close down and leave without having been able to answer all the emails and phone calls waiting for me, so I'm not sure I would be much value to the forum. Let me know what you think.

Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve Empty Re: A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve

Post  Benita Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Pop in as often as you can. Join us whenever you feel that tug to participate. I totally agree with your comments and am highlighting this one in particular... "But if instead we think we are cosmic beings then there is nothing to go up to because we are already there. If we are cosmic beings then we are living in the cosmic reality and we are the ALL THAT IS. For the ALL THAT IS to be THE ALL THAT IS it must by definition include the illusory reality. So either way there is nowhere to go - up or down or sideways. We are already there."

I'm definitely not a writer, and i just do my best to translate the thoughts that come to me at the moment. So I'll attempt to make clearer what I meant in yesterday's comments. I didn't mean that we literally or even mentally go back up somewhere Laughing! I was referring to "shifting & expanding the frequency." Of removing the 'me' association as being thoughts and body. Of being aware that some level of the consciousness, forms this relationship with the thinking mind and identifies with the body. Of transcending back to " I " = consciousness.

Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve Empty Re: A cosmic being having a human experience...a chat w/Steve

Post  El.Mo Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:28 pm

This awesome!!!!!!! I will reply in depth when I get a chance, thank you for posting this in the forum!!!
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down