hello where are you guys?

Go down

hello where are you guys?

Post  beachy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 pm

very quiet here
Is everyone's world still turning.
Mine has had a bunch of dramma. I talked to Rita but didn't get too far.
I am not sure if what whe does is what I need right at this moment.
Did anyone else talk to here?
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello where are you guys?

Post  Benita on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm still here, just haven't been popping in as often. Things have been working out pretty good lately for me. No, I haven't talked to Rita yet...how was that experience with her? Give more details...
Benita
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I noticed that you said "Mine has had a bunch of dramma." Remember that we bring our drama or whatever into existence by identifying and going along with whatever the MIND is presenting to us. The drama or whatever can only come into existence if we interact, give attention to the those
thoughts.
Benita
Benita

View user profile http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 am

Thanks Benita
I did just that.
I need to get back on track.
Thanks again
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 am

Can't remember if this is already posted...if so, listen to this again! It helps to realize that thoughts are not independent...

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 am

ok
will do. I got caught up so completely and made a complete fool of myself. Dang.
Now I keep saying who is the fool?
Thank you.
Everytime I think I am getting on down the road. I am back to where I started.
Ok thanks again.
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 pm

I think that the first question is... WHO GOT CAUGHT UP? WHO's saying these words about making a fool of yourself? Step away from the chatter of your MIND. For whatever the situation, this Is not you!

I think that it's important at this point to now stop and contemplate this Mooji question:

Is the authentic me (state of 'I' presence)
material or immaterial/physical or nonphysical?

We have to honestly answer this question, this helps to more clearly see where we place our identification about the comings and goings of things. thoughts within the MIND.

What's believed in the MIND is the reality that will be experience...

BECAUSE THIS THOUGHT IS BELIEVED,
BY THE ONE THINKING THE THOUGHT,
OF WHATEVER IT MAY BE, TO BE ABSOLUTE...
MATERIALLY & PHYSICALLY!

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm

yes
I am overwhlemed at this moment.
I have done so much work on deleting yet at times I am in the trenches and now I am trying to balance because
fear has stepped in that , that is all I am .
Ok, enough indulging, I know I can do better.

I will review this post again.
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Once realized that EVERYTHING is thought, then letting go becomes easier...

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 pm

"see if you stand alone"
I am all right
No kidding, that is a great video. I am re playing it over and over , I like his voice.
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Lisa says that she likes his voice too!

And, listen to the message in the earlier video that I posted on this page, a few more times Very Happy
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:45 pm

ok will do now
thank you
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:where are you guys?

Post  barbluv on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi Group:
I would love to share my experience with you about "PSYCH-K", and Rita Soman. My first appointment with her was Sept. 28th, it lasted approx one hour. My second appointment was one week later. She went thru her procedure (which I won't detail, for those that plan to do it. I think it should be fresh for you) It's so matter-of-fact that you may think it's too simple, if you are to much in your head. The following day when I woke up, I thought, "think I will go walking", and did it just like that, no procrastination. I just did it. When I returned I did one hour in the Hyperbaric Chamber, and one hour in the infrared sauna, and that was how the day flowed. By the way I had been wanting to start walking again for months. Physically my body felt lighter, and I felt wonderful to say the least.

My next appointment, she asked what I wanted to work on and what I stated she said, "we did that last time". I thought "oh, o.k.". So we worked for approx one hour. When she asked what I wanted to happen, and I told her I wanted to get some paying customers for my "Spa Room", well 2 days ago I received a call from a friend of mine, telling me he had referred a friend of his to me. And he is scheduled for a appointment next Thursday.

I can't think of anyone on the planet that can't benefit from this. I'm very excited about taking Rita's 2 day class, next month when she comes to Los Angeles.

I'm reading the book: "PSYCH-K THE MISSING PIECE/PEACE IN YOUR LIFE" by Robert M. Williams, M.A., which I would highly recommend that everyone read, if you are planning to take the class or not; if you are planning to have a session or not. And you will see as Sonia says over and over it's all perception. It's is never the other person, (in any situation) it's always US. Let me tell you a short story. Last friday I was going to go to the center (SUKYO MAHIKARI) to receive "LIGHT", I had decided I would leave home around 12:30. Sonia, called earlier that morning saying someone was going to call that wanted to go to the center. So I decided to wait and go with her. Around 1 p.m. I found out that day was not a good day for her. So, then I began getting ready, and realized I didn't have any money (had to go get some); and I needed gas (had to go to the gas station). It' now after 2 p.m., when I get on the freeway it's backed up. I then think to myself: "WHAT IS IT THAT WANTS ME TO GET TO THE CENTER, WHEN I GET THERE?" Then I forgot all about it, half way thru receiving "LIGHT", someone comes in and says, "Is that Barbara, I need to talk to her?" She had some very important information to share with me. The point being, I realized it wasn't the traffic nor the errands I had to do, nor the time I decided to go. I needed to be there when I got there period. It was ME.

I am loving this experience; this life; this world, and I look forward to the next thing that comes down the pike.
I'm open and ready for it all...

Last edited by barbluv on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

barbluv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 pm

wow
Thanks for Sharing Barbara.
I am rethinking my decision not to take sessions with Rita.
Thanks again.
beachy
beachy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey Barbara, thanks for sharing those details. I love reading and hearing these wonderful, infinite expressions of the beautiful variety within existence. I'm looking forward to my personal "PSYCH-K" experience...but I guess I should be thinking about "what I would like to work on."

I've been having some stuff going on these last couple of weeks dealing with TIME, similiar to your "getting to the center" and being on time when you arrived.

Dang, everything with me this week has been about my mind's perception of TIME. And, for me to remember that letting go, to surrender into the trusting & knowing that all is 'right on time,' it's about the no time space...

I AM THE PRESENCE, 'IN WHICH' THAT WHICH I PERCEIVE AS BEING ME, IS BEING PERCEIVED...AND WITHOUT MY IMMATERIAL/NON-PHYSICAL PRESENCE, NOTHING CAN OCCUR, NOT EVEN MY PHYSICAL FORM.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down