Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binaural Beats!!!

4 posters

Go down

Binaural Beats!!! Empty Binaural Beats!!!

Post  Benita Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Are you using the beats regularly and having any peculiar experiences using the beats? Well, I noticed within the first couple of weeks the calming effects. Then one day, while engaged in a conversation about wireless technology, I was hearing myself talk as the conversation move into the evolution of science and on into quantum physics... I was like, is that me talking Shocked? It was as though I was outside of my body listening to myself...WOW, that was an experience and I still get a few of those! When I think about it now, it's like in the movie "Limitless," without taking the clear pill... like I tap other zones in my brain. I begin remembering/quoting information from the "Art of Alchemy" workshops (Thanks Sonia!), and books such as..."Dancing Wu Li Masters," "Atoms Journey Across The Subatomic Cosmos", "The Holographic Canvass" and other scientific print outs and information that I've been reading for the past year. At the time that I was reading some of that stuff, I didn't fully understand it but for some reason, I just kept reading it anyway and actually completed the books. I think that those beats opens channels in my brain, not realized until when I'm engaged in deep thought or a conversation about certain things, especially science. And then I just stand to the side, listen to myself and remind myself to shut-up Laughing

Is anyone else having similar experiences using the beats?
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Binaural Beats!!! Empty How Binaural beats really work

Post  Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Yes Benita that sounds like you were getting the full effects of the beats. I had some really profound experiences with the beats which opened me up even more. I have added this video that will explain more about the beats!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spendingyourlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Binaural Beats!!! Empty Binaural Beats...

Post  lmichelin3 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 pm

The beats really work well for me i have been using them for a long time. The one from class is really calming (the one with the water overlay) i have several with music over the beats.....i like the music but not so loud....i could just work with the beats.

i also use the beats with and intention ......and that is working well.

i will keep you all posted.......lol.....i am funny too

lisa
lmichelin3
lmichelin3

Back to top Go down

Binaural Beats!!! Empty Binaural Beats

Post  barbluv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I have a copy in my car, so whenever I'm in my car I'm hearing it, even if the sound is turned down. So, I'm sure some of my progress includes this also. I am starting to see such results it's blowing my mind.(Oh, no don't do that) LOL I've had 1 1/2 glasses of wine Very Happy

barbluv

Back to top Go down

Binaural Beats!!! Empty Re: Binaural Beats!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down