Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little interesting experience at the grocery store

4 posters

Go down

Little interesting experience at the grocery store Empty Little interesting experience at the grocery store

Post  lillian Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:41 pm

I took a quick trip to the grocery store last night and didn't bring my purse, just 2 twenty dollar bills with me. I had planned to pick up a few items, then after dart over to a take out for a late evening supper to bring home. Well, I always end up getting more than I expect at the grocery store and as I was going through the self-serve checkout I was realizing that I am not going to have enough money left for the take out but went ahead anyway. I paid for my purchase and got back change of $14.01, just then a loud buzzer started to go off from the machine I was using... I thought that's weird, I didn't know what was going on, then a girl came over and said, oh, seems you didn't get your change back. I just looked at her in a kind of bewilderment I'm sure and she looked at my receipt opened the machine, and handed me two dollars in change and said "here, that was easy". So I took it, and went on my merry way. When I got to the take out and ordered what I wanted, it came to $16.02. So, if she had not given me that two dollars I would not have had enough money to get what I wanted.

Earlier that day I was really stressing about money and finally I just said to my "other" self - "I expect this (money problem) to be taken care of" ) as I've heard Sonia say before. I wonder if this incident at the grocery store was a signal to myself that the greater me is taking care of things. I do look at it as some kind of message.
lillian
lillian

http://www.lillianfidler.com

Back to top Go down

Little interesting experience at the grocery store Empty Re: Little interesting experience at the grocery store

Post  Benita Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Yep, I agree with you. The lesser You let go and so that greater YOU, the "I AM" could take care of what you needed. We are creators and there are no coincidences. Don't you just love waking up to this knowledge and living as conscious beings?
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Little interesting experience at the grocery store Empty Re: Little interesting experience at the grocery store

Post  lillian Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 pm

I truly do love it and in many ways feeling like I am only beginning now to realize the absolute beauty and magnitude of this thing we call 'life'. I'm just taking baby steps and am realizing how powerful each one of us actually is. I'm so looking forward to more and more experiences that tell me who I am. Thanks Benita!
lillian
lillian

http://www.lillianfidler.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Lillian,

I agree that was without a doubt a message for you, just to let you know that you really are always taken care of. The incident did not happen by chance. Sometimes we start out with small experiments to get us comfortable and used to the idea of letting go. We have to keep reminding ourselves that we are no longer what we were yesterday but a more evolved aware being in this moment. If we do not remind ourselves then we are constantly afraid of experiencing the familiar feeling of lack. I remind myself each time a situation arises to tell me that I am other than an endless flow! Remember the incident in the store whenever fear wells up in you about money!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spendingyourlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Lillian,

I also believe that after deleting a series of obstacles your new self is emerging. The items we delete are perhaps like roadblocKs.
The new you is prosperous.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down