Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I have called on my cellphone bill?

3 posters

Go down

Should I have called on my cellphone bill? Empty Should I have called on my cellphone bill?

Post  Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I had an interesting experience this morning. For the past week or so I thought it odd that I had not gotten any kind of notice for my cell phone bill. I was unsure what to do, well I decided to call at which point the recording gave me a past due balance, I kept wondering if perhaps I could have kept going without rejoining the game of paying a cell phone bill, did the bill exist prior to be calling? Well I spoke to an agent once I had activated this situation and he game (a slip of words here, I meant "gave" but I decided to leave it as I typed it) me what I wanted with no hesitation! These are situations that we will truly begin to encounter and it will be interesting to watch our responses as we are so engrained with paying bills...we panic at the very thought of disconnections if the bill is not paid, after all this is the pattern that we have seen time and time again. We asked for freedom so we had better learn to recognize it when it shows up lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spendingyourlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Should I have called on my cellphone bill? Empty Re: Should I have called on my cellphone bill?

Post  Benita Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 am

In my experiences the answer to that question is NOPE! Every time that I "WONDER" about something, it always shows up, most of the time hungry for currency. Over the past year I've had my full of bringing in things from the wonder zone Very Happy
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Should I have called on my cellphone bill? Empty Re: Should I have called on my cellphone bill?

Post  El.Mo Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 pm

For me it's like asking myself "what could go wrong?" and then something does Rolling Eyes
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum