Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The impending doom syndrome

3 posters

Go down

The impending doom syndrome Empty The impending doom syndrome

Post  El.Mo Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

I need to really let this go, I carry the fear of prior experiences with me and although it has gotten WAAAAAAAAY better, I need to be done with this once and for all...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

The impending doom syndrome Empty Re: The impending doom syndrome

Post  Benita Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 pm

You can do it!
Each time that it shows up is your opportunity to either...

choose one
Arrow
1. HANG ON TO IT

2. RELEASE IT
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm

I'll take option 2 Very Happy

ETA: I just saw your reminder about how there are multiple levels that deletions need to occur, that was my hang up because at one point I thought to myself surely I have deleted this issue before.
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

The impending doom syndrome Empty REMEBER THE FREQUENCY CONNECTION IN RELATIONSHIP TO ALL THINGS, PLACES, PEOPLE AND EXPERIENCES

Post  lmichelin3 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 am

Everything we make a judgement on and even things we dont become part of the ongoing stream of data in our brains...
The connection to the people, places, events and almost always recollection and not present experience....remember that you always remember..

look at everything with new eyes and new light....create the new experience in the present and release it ...then delete the data stream....

this poses the question are we always in release and deletion mode and would that be a full time job.........
however if you release every thing every moment you should be eternally energized by wornder, creativity and excitement......

so when the thought...flows thru i am like wow look at that .. i love that......release.....delete
it the thought stays and some emotions show up i am like ....i love that wow look at that .....release .....delete

thoughts ...people?
lmichelin3
lmichelin3

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Good question Lisa, I pondered the same thing, if this as a full time job... A funny thing happened earlier today I felt myself about to go on this downward spiral about the "what if's" and the "what could go wrongs" of life, then a boldness sort of rose up in me and I immediately interrupted the downward spiral thoughts and made up my mind that I have not time or energy to give to it, I have too much studying to do, a 3 year old to raise and hell I have dinner to fix so no time at all for a fear ridden field trip *deuces* tongue
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm

You go girl! The more you STOP the lower energy, sub-conscious mind from taking charge of your life, the more quickly you're aware of it and the easier it becomes.
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

So so true Benita!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder Very Happy
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content