Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty Space...is not empty at all!

4 posters

Go down

Empty Space...is not empty at all! Empty Empty Space...is not empty at all!

Post  Benita Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:22 pm

A few years ago, before I became interested in understanding all of this, I was very curious about, and wanted to see what was in the space directly in front of us or between things. Have anyone else ever been curious about this? this came back to me last week, so I've been applying the info that I now know and have been focusing on this space. I would like to share this experience with you, however, I don't know the words to describe this to you at this time. I'm sure the words will come to me later... stay tuned!
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Empty Space...is not empty at all! Empty Re: Empty Space...is not empty at all!

Post  Benita Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Okay, it's taken me a week to figure out what I'm seeing and how to describe in words. I am seeing what i'm calling "white energy" or "white noise" in the space in front of me and around things.

When I focus on it, I feel drawn into this field, can feel that its apart of me, that keeps me reminded that I am this energy looking through these lens called eyes. Also, as I look out and around me, things actually look holographic. For example, when I'm looking at a wall, I feel that I can actually slide my hand right through that wall because it just doesn't look like this solid space, however, I still have mental blocks that say it ain't so once my fingers touch the wall. Look at the wall next to you and notice the sort of grainy, holographic image that it has.

Everything around me looks very different now especially when I focus because sometimes I can see something that I'll describe as a very light to medium cloudy mist or little burst of these mist appearing. Then I sometimes notice that when I'm really in that alpha state, everything thing in an entire room or outdoor space seems to all blend together into one field view. I have really been working on trying to figure what I'm seeing this week, so it came to me a little earlier today to google white energy, white light, and white noise = these 2 words came to me upon awakening a couple of mornings ago. I found that there are other people out there having the very same experiences. If you look closely, things are not as smooth as the mind has convinced us to believe... look closely. look again. Look directly into the open space in front of you and focus your desire to see what else is there, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I also noticed that while I've been focusing on this white energy field, it transcends the mind chatter, as though the 24/7 chatter box never existed in the first place. This seems to be a much higher energy frequency than all of the everyday 3D stuff, including the body, chakras, and thoughts. When I'm really focused in this energy, I'm manifesting money more easily without even desiring and it's not until later when something 3D shows up that I realized what the extra money is for. Much of what I'm presently experiencing takes me back to Sonia's first six months workshop "Art of Alchemy." This included lots of science, quantum physics, energy and observing SELF on different levels. Well, I am really observing myself on another level right now! When I'm moving about my day or in conversation with someone, I can feel myself to be this white energy field while listening to myself talk, while looking through my set of lens, while taking in the holographic view all around me and while i'm watching the white energy field swirling around everything.

And, I noticed that I'm much more, very aware (NOT PARANOID affraid) of the people, conversations, places, phone calls and other things in my reality. I can really see more clearly how all of these experiences seem to be coded with information about something that I need at this moment or that I need to remember, and this brings an awareness of long held unconscious energies within me that I am more easily recognizing, am so thankful for seeing it and that I can now release it.

Wow! Sonia, you are really deep, and have given us lots of information in these workshops & lectures for the past couple of years. With all of the moving taking place in my life for the past year, I no longer physically have some of it, but so many of her words have been coming back to me lately. I'm discovering that it may appear that one actually heard it and got it, but that's only on one little level...remember that there are quadruple levels of everything that you think that you know and she has triggered quite a few things and told us many things that we literally did not hear because of the mental limitations of the mind...but the good thing is that we get a chance to revisit all that we missed as the memory returns.

Lastly, I have a much better awareness of the Tai Chi, Qi Gong and other energy exercises now because I can actually see and feel this energy field.

If you're experiencing any of the things above... know that you're not alone!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  lmichelin3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm

well said benita
lmichelin3
lmichelin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 pm

THANKS, hope that its clear. I had to pull, tug and basically pry that one out of me.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 am

I enjoyed reading that Benita.
I will focus on the empty space.
I have noticed that, at times, recently, I experience duality in myself. There appears to be someone talking, full force and I am not listening, I doze off
or wonder what the heck is going on. It gets intense, the talking in my head and I just wonder who is that? Not today and not now that is why I can write about it.
I also have noticed, as Sonia has outlined that the phases of the moon actually physically produce bodily changes. aging signs.
In her book she outlines the intricate conection between aging and the moon. Last night I looked at it hard and deep, it was full, put my hand to my heart to
produce some pangs of love and deleted it.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

On Monday of last week, it was very difficult for me to see that energy field. By Tuesday, I remembered that I AM THAT SWIRLING ENERGY FIELD...so now I feel that energy coming from within me as I view the swirling and movement of this white energy field directly in front of me. It may be easier to see this first by having the desire to see this, then focus on an open doorway or archway open space. For me, this viewing is much more beautiful and intense when done during the daytime outdoors. I start by focusing on the space between two trees or any similar space between things. I really love focusing between trees when viewing over rivers or lakes...its very intense. Once I get this going, I can look away and see this energy swirling everywhere, around all things and I can feel this within ME... as the universal field of energy...its really a beautiful sight and feeling. Since I discovered this, I start my day and break away throughout the day to connect and feel this deep focus.

Also, I repeat these words while in this space, "I desire that my health, cells and DNA to bei in harmony with the flow of universal energy."

I heard this today and thought this to be a good video(1 of 4) "The River of Life Flowing Within You"...

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am

That is beautiful Benita, I resonated with it " I desire that my health, cells and dna be in harmony with the flow of universal energy" Very Happy
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am

good timing - fear in the last few days
Thanks Benita
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum