Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY... am I going shopping this weekend?

2 posters

Go down

WHY... am I going shopping this weekend? Empty WHY... am I going shopping this weekend?

Post  Benita Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

It just amazes me how when I think that I'm soooooooo aware, some old stuff pops up, and I still act surprised.... Anyway, I remembered last night that I planned to go shopping this weekend cause I choose to have some newer items of clothes, shoes, etc. Immediately, I felt this weird feeling, like nervousness going throughout my entire body...WHAT IS IT? wtf...It was that same old FEAR ENERGY! It's like being possessed by some alien entity that instantly appears when triggered, "you don't have the money!" Now, since I AM controlling this, I let that energy hang there for about 30sec and then let it go. I moved back into my Conscious Self, from the Higher System and gave my thanks for the gratitude and the awareness of this saboteur. Guess what y'all, it requires my hard work and determination, but I'm just not vibing with the physical programs of limitations and impossibilities. I AM THAT! THOSE CLOTHES, SHOES, JEWELRY, etc! ALL THAT IS KNOWN and NOT KNOWN! This is MY reality, and I AM creating MY shopping trip this weekend...stay tuned![i] cat [b]"Manifestations require both trust and actions to get it going" and i've been letting FEAR keep me on lock down for far to long.
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

WHY... am I going shopping this weekend? Empty Re: WHY... am I going shopping this weekend?

Post  Benita Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 pm

I went on my shopping trip last weekend without actually having the money to do it with, but I had my paper checks as my representation Very Happy. I estimate that I spent around $300 because I wasn't counting, just purchasing a few things that I chose to have for myself. Among other things, I'm an independent distributor for an herb company. When I returned home from my shopping spree on Saturday, i saw an $85 herb order in my email and another $30 order on Monday...Note: it takes 3 days for these electronic payments to actually show up in my bank account. Ok, so on Tuesday the thought momentarily crossed my mind that those 3 checks written on Saturday would probably hit the bank between Tuesday and Wednesday, however, i didn't hang out in that zone because I knew that these were old patterns of sub-mind energies. The $85 electronic payment posted on Wednesday, and it was enough to cover the smaller of the checks that I wrote. On Thursday, the other 2 checks hit the bank along with the overdraft fees and I received a payment for $380 enough to cover the checks and fees. And on Friday, I did another $50 cash purchase.

Now this is where I screwed it all up! On Thursday, that $380 payment for me, was made payable to the independent newspaper company that I work. However, I was kind of busy that day, even though myself told me & reminded me several times to STOP, go and take care of this now! I instead passed the check to the owner of the business to cash and asked him to bring me back the cash. He didn't return until 24hrs later with only $195 and says that something came up and he needed to use the rest and will pay me back sometime next week. I wasn't at all upset because I could clearly see what I had done and I created a couple of other situations that I could see from making that decision. I didn't listen to myself and I can clearly see that I have done this same similar thing many times before.

Recap... I had manifested for myself more money than I needed to cover the shopping expenses including for the overdraft charges by Thursday. As a result of not listening to myself, I got to observe, thank, love and delete the creation
of this... (1) My bank account is still -$376 minus
(2) I have 2 herb orders that I have not placed yet and can't use my bank card (I have the $79 in cash for the orders and asked him if I could use his card in exchange for the cash to place the orders...he says NO cause he doesn't want his card out there like that....duh! but shops online often for books, dvds, etc...)

Well, maybe this story will help someone else. I'm on my way to the store to purchase money orders to place these herb orders.

These experiences are ass kickers Very Happy

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

WHY... am I going shopping this weekend? Empty Re: WHY... am I going shopping this weekend?

Post  El.Mo Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:54 pm

WOOOOW!!!! I can not emphasize how I make so many wrong turns by not listening to my inner voice, letting the external dictate things to me when I know I have a pulling on the inside to something differently. The thing to is we always fight with that inner guidance by giving ourselves reasons like well "it's too hard" "I have too much to do", "I'll do it later"...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:05 pm

I had to re-read my own story...it trips me out just thinking about it. But i'm letting it go to re-manifest this money again. If I've learned from this then I won't create something similar AGAIN and will get the chance to do it differently.

Stay tuned!!!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 pm

I forgot to mention that I manifested all of that shopping money and a little extra for a couple of things that showed up right after. I'm gonna really step up my game... I plan to step aboard my multi-million dollar yacht that will used to be rented out for events, functions, meetings or other social gatherings. I can't wait to spend a few get away from home weekends on this huge luxury liner Smile .
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Benita, for my graduation present I would looooove a weekend on your yacht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted to swim in the ocean Very Happy
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:57 pm

OK, stay in touch we'll love to have you aboard cheers ! I'll let you know when we are, the crew and staff, ready to begin booking reservations. Lots of minor detailed stuff to take care of first. You'll come back again and again just for personalized services and the food is going to be out of this world...and will include a wide spectrum of diets and cultural favorites. See you on board!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum