Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF! I didn't see this one coming...

2 posters

Go down

WTF! I didn't see this one coming... Empty WTF! I didn't see this one coming...

Post  Benita Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

I posted some thoughts that came to me this morning under the "Time" heading (Shifting the energy and the illusion of time).

Usually, when thoughts like that come to me, i manage most of the time to bring on some kind of experience to get a real good dose of understanding the thought Sad . Well now I've really gone and done it! About an hour after writing those thoughts...bam! the shit hit the fan so to speak. I have unknowingly placed myself into a position where I have to completely trust myself and know that this too will pass, while also remembering my knowing about the illusion of time.

I really can't explain this yet until it gets worked out. I'm clear that this new situation is yet another level of growth in the awareness of getting to the root of self. These experiences bring to the surface more and more layers out of the sub-conscious reservoir. I'm not going to give in to any emotions because I'm aware that I'm creating this game for myself, to see more of myself in order to release this frequency that I didn't know even existed.

So right now I'm just going to sit back and feel the Love and gratitude for seeing it so that I can delete this ASAP!

I tell you all about it after I shift this energy.
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

WTF! I didn't see this one coming... Empty Re: WTF! I didn't see this one coming...

Post  El.Mo Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

You hit the nail on the head when you said " I'm clear that this new situation is yet another level of growth in the awareness of getting to the root of self." In a quest to get to know myself soooooo much stuff has come up and it seems to have been propelled as of late. Having to move beyond my fears in seeing that there is really nothing to fear but it was all based on a perception formed by a scared and hurt little girl who at the time didn't know any better... I'm glad I am not the only one in the group "going through it" as the old folk say....
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

WTF! I didn't see this one coming... Empty follow up from... WTF, I didn't see this one coming!

Post  Benita Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

follow up from... WTF, I didn't see this one coming! I've been experiencing lots of transitions going on for me for the past year, here's a recent one I'd like to share...

I didn't pay my car insurance for a couple of months earlier this year because I just didn't have the money. Unknowingly to me, because of a couple of transitional address changes for me this past year, I didn't know that they(insurance company) had turned in my name to the DMV until I decided to again purchased car insurance. Here is where I found out that my driver license had been suspended and would cost over $400 for fees & renewal. After figuring out how the game rules, I dropped that company that I'd been with for about the past 7 yrs and I purchased car insurance from another company. My thinking back then was fuck em (the system) I didn't have the money and would just continue to drive until that extra money showed up...so for the past couple of months I've been driving trying not to think about it.

Moving forward ~ One night a couple of weeks ago, I was stopped by the police, along with the 2 more police cars that showed up at the scene of the crime Very Happy (in the middle of the street - the center lane). They were all very nice beings, who wrote me tickets for DUS (driving under suspension -$279) and Expired Tags ($646), with a traffic court date in two weeks on 10/3/11.

Now, I briefly wondered how was I going to work this, straighten this out and put together all of this money by Monday, Oct 3rd?

Notice my mind at work here, including the time frame attached to this?

I spent almost two weeks hopping a ride here and there before I could actually see how I was going to get this stuff paid by the end of last week and was mad at myself because I didn't see it right in front of me sooner.

I rejected the mental thoughts about this situation and they almost stopped showing up until last weekend (2 days before court of course). However, I just let those thoughts flow by and stayed very firm in my knowing that "I" (Source) am not "MY" (Mind) thoughts and have spent my life identifying with, living by the societal rules and according to the established programed concepts held within my mind. I no longer desired to identify with Me, this Personality...Mind! I've spent almost 2 years learning about SELF AS SOURCE, the infinite, invisible, conscious, manifest field energy. I concluded that "I" AM Source, out of which all else arises, and that "I" will not be participating in this driving, tickets, money experience, and that it only matters to my mind...none of it matters to "I", and trusted "I" to work it out!

I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I DECIDED NOT TO GIVE THIS SITUATION ANY MENTAL THOUGHTS!

Last Friday, I wrote a check (my money representative) to the DMV for $410 to got back the license and vehicle tags.

On Monday, I went to court and the Judge dismissed the charges and tickets. On Wednesday, the money showed up electronically to cover the check and to cover the fees for the "money not actually being there Very Happy " because of the three day wait.

It's becoming more and more clearer for me... "It Just Doesn't Matter is to Surrender!" If we identify with the mind, the mind perceives the physical world as that which takes care of and looks out for me...this is a trick of the mind. I prefer to identify with the Source of everything, that which brings forth all into existence including the mind.

Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

WTF! I didn't see this one coming... Empty Re: WTF! I didn't see this one coming...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down