Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was I a character in this reality or what?

2 posters

Go down

Was I a character in this reality or what? Empty Was I a character in this reality or what?

Post  Benita Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Have you ever felt yourself as being a character in someone else reality? You'll probably love this one El.Mo Laughing

I hope that you guys can follow this...

A dear friend of mine told me a 'drama' story today concerning a mutual friend and that mutual friends girlfriend. While I was half listening, I noticed that my name was mentioned three or four times and wondered how did I get in this story. The mutual friend and his girlfriend have separate home addresses. There's no need for me to go into all of the details, you'll be able to fill in the blanks because I was only half listening because this story has been repeated for the past 17 years. The drama does include the mutual friends girlfriend inviting another man to visit her from Maryland last weekend. Let me also mention that the mutual friend and his girlfriend are also the drama characters in my reality...they have unknowingly kept me laughing for years.

THIS IS WHERE I FIT IN THE STORY...Okay, about 9pm last Friday night, I went to purchase some jerk chicken from a sports bar/night club that is owned by my dear friends nephew. Not knowing that on Friday & Saturday nights, the kitchen is shut down at 7pm in preparation for the opening of the night club. Well, since I saw a couple of people that I know, i hung around for awhile. The nephew treated me to a couple of drinks "sex on the beach" while I enjoyed the conversations. Only about 7 people came into the nightclub while I was there, probably because a really bad thunderstorm was going on outside. As I was leaving around 2am, I ran into the mutual friend with a man (the man from Maryland). On Monday, while searching for a phone number, my dear friend suggested that I call the mutual friend to get this number. Our phone conversation was the usual hello, how are you, thank you and goodbye.

Today my dear friend began telling me a story about last weekends drama that took place starting on Friday night between the mutual friend, girl friend and the other man from Maryland...starting with the hotel drama. Then his nephew calls him on Saturday to mention to him that Benita was at his nightclub on Friday and the mutual friend and the man from Maryland showed up after Benita left and they stayed til 4am. On yesterday, Monday, now the girlfriend contacts him (the dear friend) wanting to know if he had seen the mutual friend, he says no...Benita talked to him on the phone today. The mutual friend also called him on Monday to tell him about his drama that happened over the weekend and mentioned that he saw Benita leaving the nightclub as they were entering.

Question: Do you see something kind of strange here? As I half listened, to this funny, drama story, I made note of all of the times that my name came up...
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Was I a character in this reality or what? Empty Re: Was I a character in this reality or what?

Post  El.Mo Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Wait! So I hope I kept up maybe I should go back and read it but it sounds like you were an "innocent by-stander" lol... How was the jerk chicken????
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Was I a character in this reality or what? Empty Re: Was I a character in this reality or what?

Post  Benita Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm

But with my limited understanding of creating our reality, I feel that somehow I was playing a small character, side line role in this reality...in which i think was actually my "dear friends" reality. The kitchen reopened and I was a surprised to receive an order of the jerk chicken and...IT WAS DELICIOUS!
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:20 pm

It it nice to sit back and observe the many layers of the game unfolding and it's also nice when it's not your drama!!!!!!!!
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down