Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"try not to cry"

3 posters

Go down

"try not to cry" Empty "try not to cry"

Post  Benita Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Since the ending of the "Art of Alchemy" workshop, almost a year now, my whole world has transformed...so I thought. These past 24hrs I found myself again in another situation of letting go. I considered myself to be pretty good at this now and have gotten use to just taking the attitude of "it's just another part of my transition...of letting go." Not sure about the rest of you, but my mind had that all is well in my safe, secure, personal reality. Well my world has been flipped outside inward...maybe i'll share specifics with you guys one of these days. But I'm pretty good at quieting my mind, which is what much of this is about... surrendering and letting go.

Anyway, I don't normally cry tears, however, today I decided that I wanted to engage in a few minutes of crying. I quickly became aware of how my mind tried to take advantage of this crying. I could literally feel the emotional nudging for me to really get into feeling sorry for myself. During thees couple of minutes of sobbing, I was also, very much in observation of my mental thoughts, and then I decided that I had enough of this crying and stopped.

Now check this out...I got back to work and resumed to check my email and the subject line of the first email read:
"try not to cry." I broke into laughter and have been laughing the rest of the day.
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

"try not to cry" Empty Re: "try not to cry"

Post  El.Mo Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 pm

O my Benita!!! Watch the Mooji clip I posted, I know you will find delight in it Smile *hugs*
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 pm

I watched it and am adding these to the list. Like you, i've really been into Mooji lately Very Happy ...it's helping me a lot! Everyone here on the forum is free to add any variety of insights out there!

Listen to these clips...

1. From suffering to opening our heart / Part 1

2. You are not separate from the heart / Part 2

[youtube]

3. The "I AM" practice = ALL YOUR TROUBLES WILL MELT AWAY / Part 3

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 am

I love it.
Your email is turned into you lol Very Happy
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 pm

I woke up still laughing about that cry yesterday. I thought about how I wasn't really that interested in crying no way, i was listening to my mind.

When my mind use to have me imagining stuff and suffering the illusions of other stuff, I use to ball my eyes out and it completely made me feel like shit afterwards...why would I want to experience that?

That cry yesterday, was just plain funny because for the briefs moments that those tears were actually flowing, I realized that I AM, consciousness observing me, watching, listening and seriously checking out my thoughts... what kind of cry is that Laughing
????
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 pm

At this moment, I am experiencing the most wonderful feeling over coming me. There's a song playing on the radio "Wish Upon As Star" the feeling of bliss is so strong that I jumped out my chair, and started creatively dancing to the music. I love to dance, it kinda goes back to when I was youngster, when I was studied creative, modern and jazz dance for a little while so that I would grow up to become a 'professional jazz dancer.' I recently discovered that this idea of not pursuing this had developed into a lot of attachments along the way...so glad that I can see and am aware of these things now.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:30 pm

sounds very beautiful
It must be a desire you seek to experience.
I have one myself that would be fun to pursue.
Thanks for sharing. Very Happy
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 pm

NO, i don't desire that to do that type of dancing right now. I'm too busy with about 7 other things that I'm enjoying being focused on at the moment.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum