Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 posters

Go down

I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  beachy Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 pm

This is the email I sent to Sonia this morning:

I want to tell you that I had a realization this morning after re listening to your very first workshop on money.
I suddenly realized that money is not earned or created or we don't create money, we rather play with the emotionally coded
person that we are and it produces money. The reason we are where we are is because we face the tremendous brick walls
of self identifying with our emotional make up. So we do what we do and produce the results that we do which translate to
money and survival.
I have to stop being who I think I am and allow the limitless to flow out of me and take me to where I choose to go.

I have not received the unplugged mp3 and it is not in my dropbox. Or I am not included in the list of people approved to see it in the dropbox.
Thank goodness because it forced me to listen to your original talk 11 months ago, or so, and I came to my realization.

Thank you so much
I love you
Anne

Anne Holloman
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  Benita Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Look out Beachy, you're letting go Very Happy Isn't it so beautiful how this stuff sits there waiting to make things known to us. Just think, the more that we let go the more that revealed. This is a great! I'm always looking forward to and being open to what's next...don't get comfortable, there's always more.
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: I took a step forward good for me yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  beachy Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm

thanks Benita,
You are inspirational, and yes I was getting comfortable partly because preceding this insight I experienced a dull, lifeless state for about a month and
it was so trying and difficult.
I said to myself, must I go through so much darkness to see some light? There must be an easier way.
Unfortuantely, deleting is hard since I do not like experiencing dull aching, negative, lifelessness.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Keep remembering, 24/7, that YOU are none of those things that your mind say that you are! Focus on that conscious feeling that you exist...feel this within. This is you...sort of like "Space" and enjoy the feeling of oneness with everything else (the space) all around you... 'I AM' feels like "Space" moving through a field of space, feeling this within and all around you." Go here and feel this loving connection and you'll soon forget about all of that other stuff.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:24 pm

will do
I am in a loving place, mailing Christmas gifts today to Canada.
Talk soon.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Since we're unplugged now..It really helps to see life through your eyes and not so much through the mind!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 pm

yes
I have been doing that somewhat and now that you confirmed it I notice it more.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum