Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture?

2 posters

Go down

Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture? Empty Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture?

Post  Benita Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 am

This thought came to me this morning and I think that it was because I was thinking about how nutty my thoughts use to be about some things that I didn't use to like about my body in the past. Which lead to me remembering something that Sonia said in a recent lecture concerning mental imprints, manifesting, etc...

OK, so my question is concerning obese beings... When we see obesity, are we actually, energetically seeing the mental projection of the individual thought, the energy, of how that persons thoughts define or identify themselves to be?

Then I thought about...when I see an aging or sick person, my understanding is that this being is manifesting and living out the beliefs they're holding in the subconscious mind. So I'm wondering if the same applies when I see an obese being?

Or, am I projecting images from my own mind as to how another being appears to look?

Last edited by Benita on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : inserted another question)
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture? Empty Re: Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture?

Post  beachy Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 am

I was walking on the beach this morning and thought; I have deleted fat cells and yet they haven't gone and in addition I am no longer able to access
my heart energy to love the sympton before I delete. Hm, must be a deep level of resistance here, I am beginning to look like my mother and she was
overweight, hm I think another twist is needed where I get discombobulated to get past this one. So, I have to release some fear of loosing myself if
I release whatever it is - some belief that this is the only road ahead, aging and putting on weight.

Up until now I am not aware of whether I create the fat, or it's a projection of the family bloodline. I think Sonia said at one time that we have made agreements, maybe
becoming aware releases the contractual obligation. So, at the deepest level there is no one out there, in 3D we break contracts to
see clearer and create more of what we want. Or contractual obligations cease as awareness expands. Maybe that is part of the contract.

Does anyone understand what I just wrote? My thoughts are clearer than I can articulate.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture? Empty Re: Is obesity an individual projection or is it my own mental picture?

Post  Benita Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Yep I think that I understand what you wrote...it sounds to me like, while you were walking on the beach, the sub-conscious mind took you on an emotional roller coaster ride and this made it very difficult to feel your heart energy center. What also immediately came to my mind, in my way of understanding, is that we sometimes forget that there are multiple levels for EVERYTHING in creation... MULTIPLE LEVELS to be deleted, MULTIPLE LEVELS of releasing, MULTIPLE LEVELS of awareness, etc... so we literally could spend the rest of our lives deleting data. I ONLY delete when stuff shows up because my focus is to stay here in this moment..that quiet space. It's not easy, but I'm constantly working at stopping my mind from creating noise and bouncing around! I like tapping into the higher energy field and receiving information and I just can't hear my authentic self when the lower mind is always chattering 24/7. I don't mean that I'm doing positive thinking, but remembering that I AM the Universal Consciousness, much more than my sub-conscious mind. I AM the one creating ALL of my thoughts! By doing this, I can really see more clearly just how the lower mind never stops... constantly showing me one thing after another if I just stay there, listen and ride that. Where/When does it end? If I'm not consciously aware of this during those moments, I'll find myself riding those lower energy currents. My suggestion is to focus on moving through your daily life in that meditative feeling, that alpha state. Maybe create an image of something for reference, but you'll still have to be the one to remind yourself to pull back. I find that using this technique really helps to quiet the lower mind, it keeps you here in this moment, and you'll feel more at peace and happy The fun is in the higher energy field. Also, now I focus more on loving this body that I manifested, and feeling myself in the body that I desire. My plan is to override and transcend this old neuro network system of my sub-conscious mind.

Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down