Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design of the human body?

Go down

Design of the human body? Empty Design of the human body?

Post  Benita Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

What better place to share this personal experience. It's okay if laugh once you here this tongue

Let me try to explain this, hope you can understand it...About 3 weekends ago, on Friday, for some reason, I began to wonder WHY the human body and everything else on the planet has the design of connecting halves. For example...the human body when viewed vertically looked like 2 halves, consisting basically of 2 of everything...legs, feet, hands, eyes, even the nose has 2 openings, the heart having 2 chambers and other internal organs are basically layered. Then I noticed the insects, birds, etc... everything designed like 2 halves. My question to myself was why wasn't the design only half of the body...one leg, one arm, one eye, one lung, one kidney, etc... with still an attached head, brain and spine? By Saturday afternoon & Sunday , people began to look kind of funny, meaning the body being these 2 connecting halves...and then I noticed the design of vehicles replicated the human body. By now, this just looked too funny, at the same time, this thought nagged at me the entire weekend (over 50hrs) both funny and an aggravating thought that I couldn't seem to get rid of, occurring at the same time.

Early that Monday morning, this came to me... All life on all planets is a "replication" of the planet itself. The Earth at the equator, divides the earth into Northern and Southern Hemispheres...connecting halves. I said thank you, as I was now able to move on to other things.

That's it!
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Design of the human body? Empty Re: Design of the human body?

Post  Benita Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm

i forget to add the rest of what came to me about that... the brain and spine is the light that connect the halves!
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down