Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVING your (negative) experiences?

3 posters

Go down

LOVING your (negative) experiences? Empty LOVING your (negative) experiences?

Post  Benita Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 am

A couple of days ago, a very negative lady popped up out of nowhere to inquire about an aspect of my work. I didn't get twisted or go drama lol! , I listened and wished her well. However, I did deeply wonder what the hell was that all about and remembered that I had recently asked myself, last weekend, a question about the direction of my work.

We've heard this over and over but it came to me again last night... "Love ALL experiences, including the negative ones because ALL experiences are presentations (gifts to us) of energy blocks that we're holding within ourselves. And, we should Feel the Love for the experience from the heart! Feel the Gratitude and Appreciation for them showing up! Thank them and then release or delete them!"

I wondered WHY this feeling continued to come again and again, presenting itself over and over as though I wasn't actually listening...maybe I wasn't at first because this feeling went on for about 3-4 hours. Notice where I bolded the text where the most emphasis was placed and figured that maybe I'm also suppose to share it here >Benita<
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

LOVING your (negative) experiences? Empty Love the experience then delete it

Post  beachy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks Benita
I keep forgeting with the most bothersome experience, the ones that need deleting the most.
Have one going on at this moment. How opportune the email from Sonia 5 minutes ago and your post.
Yeah I love it.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

LOVING your (negative) experiences? Empty Re: LOVING your (negative) experiences?

Post  El.Mo Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:39 pm

This certainly hits home. I have this one issue that has proven difficult to get over, but now i see that it has nothing to do with this physical-ness per se' but is an energy block that I have been holding on to and carrying, now the real work is getting to the source and airing it out...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

LOVING your (negative) experiences? Empty Re: LOVING your (negative) experiences?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum