Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

upcoming workshop "UNPLUGGED"

3 posters

Go down

upcoming workshop "UNPLUGGED" Empty upcoming workshop "UNPLUGGED"

Post  Benita Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Have you UNPLUGGED?????

Check out the name of the upcoming workshop... UNPLUGGED!!! This titled feels to me like the energy associated with the word 'surrender.' I was thinking about something today... about this current workshop "Spending Your Life" and how much more that I learned about data, releasing and letting go. Ultimately, for me it was to master the mind and the body.

Just like the ending of past workshops, this too have lead me more deeply into 'I AM'= CONSCIOUSNESS. I'm strongly feeling that conquering the mind and becoming acquainted with "I" are sort of prerequisites for the upcoming 6 months workshop... "UNPLUGGED." Notice that it doesn't say "still plugged into the same ole illusions" No

I heard something similar to this a few days ago and loved it....
"Consciousness is like experiencing, feeling the wind,
you can't see it,
but you know that it exist,
and you can feel it.
We are like the wind!"

SNAP! Now I'll try to describe my current feelings... "I AM" = consciousness, "I" exist first and all else comes second, this includes the totality of the body, what I perceive to be me, my thoughts, this or that and the rest of the manifest world. I love this question...before the mind perceives this 3D reality, what is perceiving the mind? "I AM" = consciousness is beyond presence, and objects. Before all else can exist, "I AM" must first exist in order to have the mind/thoughts/body that experiences this life. I am the observer, watching the movements of all that is appearing. Holding identification with the thoughts of, 'I am this body' is the root cause of the illusions of the mental & physical pains and suffering. "I AM" = consciousness, does not have shape, form or concepts (we are like the wind) and only exist in this form to experience these human concepts. Let's play and have some fun people...eat, drink and be merry cheers

So, come on people, come out the mind, let go of the illusions and delusions, they are only thoughts, they are not you and they only hold the weight of realness, that you empower them with. I'm really, really learning to not to give attention to everything that comes into my mind because I love this feeling of knowing that "I AM" = the consciousness that chooses to allow the thought to be, or to even exist.

PLEASE FIND FEW MINUTES TO LISTEN TO THIS SHORT VIDEO...

"I know This, but still..."

Can't wait to hear the back from the "UNPLUGGED' you ...holla back!
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

upcoming workshop "UNPLUGGED" Empty Re: upcoming workshop "UNPLUGGED"

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 pm

OMG, before I finish reading your post all I will say is that I was laying here watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETk7mizoI5k&feature=related

and i had to pause it to let it soak in because I felt like some huge boulders were being removed as I contemplated certain things and stuff became clear... any who I decided to come here and then I saw this post and it too had to do with identification.... just wow Very Happy
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 am

this video seals the deal for me! I'm living what I'm learning and I love this peaceful, no time, no thoughts space. Sounds like you're ready to move to forward too!
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 pm

I found this while looking for the post Sonia placed concerning receiving the light.
I love it. I had a relapse in old feelings this weekend and am listening to Sonia's #4 session spending your life, she talks about loneliness and
focus and trust and joy.
Thank you all
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down