Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving

2 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Empty Happy Thanksgiving

Post  beachy Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:31 pm

hi everyone,
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Things are heating up I think. I feel freer and the economy is going down fast.
Sonia said we are at the end of the 106,000. cycle .
We have a higher chance at personal freedom I believe now and I hope we actualize it soon.

Smile
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post  Benita Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 am

I had a great time "playing Thanksgiving."

I'm a little surprised from your other comments! To be very, very honest here, what they say is or is not going on with or in the economy does not resonate with me. I'm just not into that stuff and I just don't give my attention to this, neither do I occupy myself with this stuff and further I just don't live in this space. I'm not a TV watcher but I get to see lots of things on the computer while searching out news stories for the newspaper where i work. If you could see me, I'm typically laughing at much of what's going on in the world because I really find fascinating how all of the billions of ways that we as human beings express our individual self's...and I also have to laugh at myself many times for some of the stuff that I find my own self doing.

You need not pay attention to what they say when you're seriously expanding your field of consciousness. Unless your objective is to hang on to the belief structure of the physical world, do not identify with what they say...become the observer of it. It's not actually as real as the mind presents it to you and will not affect you as so...unless you give your attention (permission), focus and thought to this stuff.

If you focus in on this stuff, then you will identify with the thoughts being presented about what/how life is, what is to be expected next, etc...and also attached to this thinking are also the feelings of FEAR! STRESS! PARANOIA! SICKNESS! AGING! DISEASE!

Live life in the invisible space, the neutral zone of NO THINGNESS! NO CHANGE! NO TIME!

A good Mooji video that speaks about some of these things...

Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:12 pm

you are interpreting based on your desired output.

beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:10 pm

It's hard to move forward without understanding, knowing and feeling the answers to these questions...
Who are you?
Who is interpreting?
Who's desired output?

Listen to the video a few times and ask and answer the question that he's putting out there. It can be a challenge to understand if you don't allow yourself to see past what the mind shows you. He makes some good points in this video such as to..."Answer the Question."

To answer these questions is to step outside of the thinking mind and feel the infinite, quantum field....

YOU ARE THIS!

But does the mind believe that YOU are not your body or your constant thinking thoughts?

If not, ask the self... WHY NOT?

Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down