Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mooji... contemplate this

3 posters

Go down

Mooji... contemplate this Empty Mooji... contemplate this

Post  El.Mo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6AYYFitRY&feature=related
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Mooji... contemplate this Empty Re: Mooji... contemplate this

Post  Benita Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks for posting Mooji! I needed to hear these words just at this moment and enjoyed hearing him talk about "waking up from the dream."

I've been listening to him most of the day and decided to post a few more of his youtube videos. I've spent the last 5 days experiencing, working through learning even more about what it means to SURRENDER...to let go no matter what it is. When energy arises (all is energy) to just let it flow through you or you can choose to follow the mind and engage with it, whatever it is.

Check out the bottom video "The Power of The Thought."

Another wonderful quote...

YOU CAN'T LOOK AT THIS
YOU ARE ALREADY LOOKING FROM THAT

[/youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGJy8VrU-Ec&feature=related
[youtube][youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuwUIRhwfJE&feature=related [/youtube]
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Awesome Benita!!! I am waking up to the fact that I am not this personality I created and this is a very sobering realization, it's like the whole foundation I've laid to cope in this world has been broken up and I am forced to look at my true self...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:41 pm

the question is... "What Is Looking At Yourself?"
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

who is this Mooji - he has a great way of phrasing it !

I had a real experience , physical measurable. I was experiencing negativity, my past coming at me and fear and stories etc. I tried to do things, no real success with that , went to the gym, still there. Last night I was watching a movie and got submerged, as I sat up from the couch at one point I felt the negative or stuck energy move off and I was in a lighter place.
I was excited to actually see it and confirm to myself that all is energy.
Today the old pattern came back , not as strong. Then Mooji showed up.

Thanks all.
P.S. I do wish that the self would require less confirmation. I believe people who don't analyze have it easier.

beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Surrender, Let Go...YOU'LL FEEL HAPPIER! I used to FEAR letting go because I thought that I would be alone and didn't know what to expect. But I realized that it was my own imagination, while I allowed my mind to hold me hostage, in a place of unhappiness, depression, limitations, and blaming others for my discomforts and multiple illusions of lack.

When we're ready, we come to know, trust and believe that we are not our body! And, that the mind is limited and should not be used as a resource guide for authenticating truth.

When we don't believe this, then we'll find ourselves seeking external proof and reasons to hold on to our life long beliefs by means of third dimensional measuring, analyzing and seeking confirmations.

Ask ourselves... what are we using as the comparison guide? Is it our mind?

What sense is this when this level of the mind is based our past and passed down experiences, acceptance of social programs and mental limitations due to our own individual beliefs about what is and what is not about anything.

The mind will put up resistance as we take back control and expand into I AM everything, universal conscious flow in all things. However, this is what being aware is about, because we'll notice the resistance and allow it to pass and not stop to fight with it. Maybe now is the time to begin to take control of our minds by not listening to all of that 24/7 chatter. Let the thoughts just flow right on by. The higher self, the conscious love flowing in all things does not judge, measure, compare and analyze.

Its our personal choice whether we choose to hang on to these repeated, mental illusions that have become our comfort zones. Lest not forget that, when we're so absorbed in our reality, we are bringing into existence the outcome, meaning that the mind can't distinguish between pain or pleasure anyway.

What/Who is the choosing to experience between pain, depression, stuck energy, negativity, darkness, pleasure, etc...?

We cannot move forward into more expansive experiences if we don't release these familiar feelings/lower energy frequencies... mental addictions to illusions!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

lol he said in the video "CONTEMPLATE THIS" I am going to say this over and over again and I said Thank you I need to hear it over and over. Rolling Eyes
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 pm

You're not by yourself we all listen to this stuff to keep reminding ourselves! Especially when some type of health ailment pops up.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Benita wrote:Surrender, Let Go...YOU'LL FEEL HAPPIER! I used to FEAR letting go because I thought that I would be alone and didn't know what to expect. But I realized that it was my own imagination, while I allowed my mind to hold me hostage, in a place of unhappiness, depression, limitations, and blaming others for my discomforts and multiple illusions of lack.

When we're ready, we come to know, trust and believe that we are not our body! And, that the mind is limited and should not be used as a resource guide for authenticating truth.

When we don't believe this, then we'll find ourselves seeking external proof and reasons to hold on to our life long beliefs by means of third dimensional measuring, analyzing and seeking confirmations.

Ask ourselves... what are we using as the comparison guide? Is it our mind?

What sense is this when this level of the mind is based our past and passed down experiences, acceptance of social programs and mental limitations due to our own individual beliefs about what is and what is not about anything.

The mind will put up resistance as we take back control and expand into I AM everything, universal conscious flow in all things. However, this is what being aware is about, because we'll notice the resistance and allow it to pass and not stop to fight with it. Maybe now is the time to begin to take control of our minds by not listening to all of that 24/7 chatter. Let the thoughts just flow right on by. The higher self, the conscious love flowing in all things does not judge, measure, compare and analyze.

Its our personal choice whether we choose to hang on to these repeated, mental illusions that have become our comfort zones. Lest not forget that, when we're so absorbed in our reality, we are bringing into existence the outcome, meaning that the mind can't distinguish between pain or pleasure anyway.

What/Who is the choosing to experience between pain, depression, stuck energy, negativity, darkness, pleasure, etc...?

We cannot move forward into more expansive experiences if we don't release these familiar feelings/lower energy frequencies... mental addictions to illusions!

This resonates and sits so well with me. So much so that I read it one line at a time and feel the vibration of what is said. I realized so much today, I will detail as the words come but for now, I am realizing synchronicity and just how truly freeing "letting go" is.... and how I do not have to attach judgements or identify with thoughts... also I am realizing how I came to believe the false self was who I truly was... at first it was terrifying but the more I settled into the truth the more beautiful it actually is...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Another I wanted to touch upon was "familiar feelings" we revert back to as you mentioned Benita.

This is sooooo true. I wrote in my journal about this phenomena but in different words. I will type out what I wrote below..

" What's funny is I'd convinced myself that if I didn't expect the worst then something awful would happen.... WTF!!!!!! As though myself sabotaging pessimism was actually keeping me from harm.

I had fallen into the poor me, Woe is me pot hole... had always expected and thought the worst, there was a comfort and safety net here b/c if the opposite out come of the worst happened it would be a surprise, a shock, a relief but if the worse came I had prepared myself for it ahead of time, maybe this was a way for me to shield myself.... but I was doing more harm than good actually..."

I was so familiar with this feelings that when I was experiencing peace and contentment I would go searching for them in away saying "Ahhh, now this is what I am used to and deserve, this misery that has come to accompany me for so long"....
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Those words are actually speaking to me too! I've recently, since last Thurs brought on some 'health' experiences to myself. Early last week, I asked to move into more deeper levels of surrender, of letting go and I desired to know, how would I know how often my mind was truly in the field of consciousness?

Be careful what you ask for seriously, because since Thursday, I've been on this daily roller coaster from feeling totally sick (but no mucus), can barely walk, sit, stand, chills, fever, spinal & muscular & joint pain from head to ankles & a 24/7 motion headache... crazy shit going on all over my body.

However, during multiple periods throughout these past few 7 days, more and more, I'm having many moments of absolutely no pain, nothing, it totally disappears...back to being my typical energetic self!

Mooji is really helping me to take this expansion to another level...THANKS for posting him for me the other day Very Happy

But, I'm not using any medications. have only added herbal teas for the past 2 days... because I know that I have to learn to 'master this body" and I now realize that getting through this painful experience will be the answers to what I desired to know.

Honestly, I thought that I would hear or see an answer because this is how it mostly happens with me.

...again thanks for reminding to re-read.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Benita wrote:Those words are actually speaking to me too! I've recently, since last Thurs brought on some 'health' experiences to myself. Early last week, I asked to move into more deeper levels of surrender, of letting go and I desired to know, how would I know how often my mind was truly in the field of consciousness?

Be careful what you ask for seriously, because since Thursday, I've been on this daily roller coaster from feeling totally sick (but no mucus), can barely walk, sit, stand, chills, fever, spinal & muscular & joint pain from head to ankles & a 24/7 motion headache... crazy shit going on all over my body.

However, during multiple periods throughout these past few 7 days, more and more, I'm having many moments of absolutely no pain, nothing, it totally disappears...back to being my typical energetic self!

Mooji is really helping me to take this expansion to another level...THANKS for posting him for me the other day Very Happy

But, I'm not using any medications. have only added herbal teas for the past 2 days... because I know that I have to learn to 'master this body" and I now realize that getting through this painful experience will be the answers to what I desired to know.

Honestly, I thought that I would hear or see an answer because this is how it mostly happens with me.

...again thanks for reminding to re-read.

O wow!!! Your post!!!! I can't type fast enough to tell you how our stories are similar!!!!! A few months ago, I prayed to myself that my unstable foundation be removed and that I get in touch with who I really am, I was saying that there has to be more to life and living, there has to be a level of it I have yet to experience... and my o my am I getting what I wanted. I didn't know the way it would happen, had I known I probably would not have asked, lol... But as I am releasing I am experiencing weird muscle spasms, I am more aware of my heartbeat, it seems my limbs at times have a mind of their own but I am learning to surrender which was my biggest issue... after going to every external source I could all I can do now is surrender, this is a beautiful lesson although right now it is a bit challenging....
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Mooji... contemplate this Empty Vasanas...Strong Recurring Tendancies Full of Identity

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm

See if this Mooji video helps with this. He calls these events Vasanas... and breaks down why they are Illusions and Delusions of the mind.

Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Watching now...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm

This is very fitting as I began to scan the article I zoomed in on this

"Our bodies and our minds ache when change begins."

Shifting by Sonia Barrett
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 pm

I found my answer in this video as to why the deeper cause of what's really been going on with my body. I'm so glad that I've been using everything that we've been learning. I've spent the last 7 days holding my ground Very Happy and now I know why my energy was so drained and also why through out the day there were fluctuating periods of feeling no pain.
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks, i'll re-read this again!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Same here, Benita!!!!
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

yep, that '2006' article was right on...and I really understand much better now!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 pm

his eyes (Mooji ) look sad for our struggles.
I think surrender is the only answer for this moment.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

which article Benita?
Thank you
Anne
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 pm

El.mo posted this Sonia 2006 article titled...

"Shifting"

http://www.spiritinform.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=107:shifting&Itemid=214
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  El.Mo Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3xCmSNb_sc&feature=related

This hit home...
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 pm

don't forget to check out Mooji "Whose doing the thinking" posted under the "Create Your Hologram"
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down