Unplugged Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it

3 posters

Go down

you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it Empty you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it

Post  Benita Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Sonia, reminded us that we're dealing with the energy and not the physical beingness. I was just listening to channeler Jamillah Shabazz with light energy John Christopher (J.C.) and he was just saying that... "you must truly LOVE THE ENERGY that is presented to you. To have love and gratitude for all messages that make us feel uncomfortable, that make you want to scream. That we should however, feel the love in our heart chakra... that's its a feeling and not a thought. That the Love of this energy should feel like, how you feel when you're about to cry...then thank the energy and then delete!"

REMEMBER THAT ALL IS ENERGY!!!
[b]
Benita
Benita

http://www.icontact-archive.com/XV8Zy1zFKfM5drxsq_LDpen32e12GJ-P

Back to top Go down

you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it Empty Re: you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it

Post  El.Mo Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 pm

So glad I read this!!!!! It's so easy to feel at odds with what we are experiencing that we forget it shows up for a reason although we might now readily know the reason.
El.Mo
El.Mo

Back to top Go down

you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it Empty Re: you must LOVE THE ENERGY in order to delete it

Post  beachy Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:14 am

question: Since it is difficult to get to the place where I feel that I love the energy like I want to cry, I wonder if I am deleting anything when I delete.
Although, I am absolutely feeling that I am passing through psychological conditions and deleting them. The ones that trap me I reconginze the
following day or even at a later time. Currently I realized that when I am faced with a difficult decision I insist on feeling bad and overwhelmed
in order for it to turn out right for me. If I proceed with trust or faith or feeling fine my mind believes in a negative result. In other words if I am
at a comfortable place I am ushered into feelings of threat, What a
delicate twist. Took me a while to see it. Have not deleted it yet. It's a big one.
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I think that everyone must have this question which is probably why Sonia spoke about this last month. While asking myself this, I understand that we can hold multiple layers of frequencies within these memories, because for so long we have claimed the thoughts of the thinking mind and identified this as being Self. Don't forget that it's all ENERGY frequencies and thoughts/memories are energy vibrations. So even though we are deleting and it seems that similar experiences reappear, just know that along the way, we unconsciously created it and added more crap to it. Everything going in our lives have been shaped by the compilation of our own perceptions and beliefs. All of these energy fields are interconnected with each other.

However, I think that it is the AWARENESS! of the false concepts and illusions of the mind that we have identified as being Self. This is not the authentic stream of the higher vibrating Consciousness of the "I AM." As we delete these lower frequency energies, the mind steps in and repeatedly reminds us to stay, because we know the outcome and therefore it's comfortable...but this is actually energetic vibrations of FEAR. When these experiences pop up again and again, this is where we get to choose to hang out with these long held beliefs of the ego or to let go, surrender into the knowing, the quiet mind, the energies of love, enjoying life and light and DELETE that shit one by one and move on to the next level.

Also, try meditating regularly! It really helps us to disconnect from the separateness of the physical world and to reconnect to the Oneness! I recommend using Sonia's "Deep Focus Meditation" I find it really helps to release Self from the ego energies and it helps to keep the mind centered here, in this moment. In fact, during a major thunderstorm here yesterday, i has this feeling to meditate using the binaural beats and I totally loved that experience. I think that I was having an OBE and really enjoyed riding with the roaring thunder along with the sounds of the vibrations of the beats streaming into my ears...WOW that was a great experience Smile

Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to hearing more responses to this question...
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  beachy Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

wonderful response. I will re read it.
I worked on connecting with my heart energy this morning as I drove to and from Home Depot ( buying curtain misc stuff). I was being bothered by nagging thoughts all weeked. I was very surprised as that feeling of love and heart fluttering actually took place, I lost no time in doing the next step - I deleted the items that I was working on. So it seems attention is wonderous and Sonia's lectures have sunk in me more than I know.
I love deleting Very Happy
beachy
beachy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benita Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:15 pm

cheers this is how it works for me too...it's like I'm always taking baby steps and then one day you'll notice that you've actually made a few leaps...those Ah Ha moments...yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD UP...I personally think that those ah ha moments are stepping stones for the next level and the next level and on and on...because there is no end to infinity. It is us creating whatever the experience is and we have to remember not to take it seriously and get lost in it. We are Consciousness, manifest creators, creating our reality, in order to experience our creations, seeking our purpose which is to ultimately know Self...
CONSCIOUSNESS/GOD.

I LOVE IT! and find it all to be fascinating, the freedom and it's lots of fun. It really tickles me when sometimes I ponder the humor of knowing that we are that in which we seek...LOL!
Benita
Benita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down